阿里社区|剧情电影《闻香识女人》经典台词中英文对照…… – 阿里社区

阿里社区|剧情电影《闻香识女人》经典台词中英文对照……

《闻香识女人》这部片除了经典的探戈桥段,我觉得最妙的主题就是该不该出卖同伴谋求个人利益,团队领导者应不应该信任出卖别人信息的人而控制团队局面。我认为,出卖别人的人不应该信任,今天我可以出卖别人,明天自然我也会出卖你。

1、Some kind of body has got to go with that bedroom voice.
有这慵懒性感的嗓音,肯定是美人。

2、Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有些人一分钟就过尽了一生。

3、His bark is worse than his bite.
他是刀子嘴豆腐心。

4、You givin’ me that old prep school palaver?
高中小屁孩也敢跟我多嘴?

5、Well, how much are these white-bosomed slopes of Vermont?
去那个白雪皑皑的佛蒙特得花多少钱?

6、What I’m lookin’ for is some indication of a brain. Too much football without a helmet?
我是说你的脑子,打橄榄球不戴头盔撞坏了吧?

7、years on the line, nobody ever busted me four grades before.
服役26年,头一次被人连降四级。

8、I was gonna go. Now I’m not leaving.
我本来打算走的,现在赶我也不走了。

9、Yeah, I want a job so I can make, you know, my plane fare home for Christmas.
我得靠兼职才能挣够圣诞回家的机票钱。

10、Includes a nine-course, champagne thanksgiving dinner.
还有一顿九道菜配上香槟的感恩节晚宴。

11、A bunch of runny-nosed snots in tweed jackets all studyin’ to be George Bush.
家里有点闲钱的小屁孩们个个想着当总统。

12、All my life I stood up to everyone and everything, because it made me feel important.
我这一生反抗所有人,所有事,只有这样才觉得自己重要。

13、Can’t believe they’re my blood. I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees.
真不敢相信是我的晚辈,没脑子还不懂礼貌。

14、It’s us against them, no matter what. We don’t cover our ass.
不管发生什么,我们都抵抗到底,我们不出卖朋友保全自己。

15、No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
跳舞和人生不一样,无所谓错不错。

16、Listen, don’t give me a problem about the cigarettes any more.
别再唧歪抽烟的事。

17、It’s simple. That’s what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on.
简单就是探戈的魅力,哪怕步子乱成一团,跳下去就好了。

18、Ah, this is pathetic! Now he’s a loser with a Jaguar.
太可悲了,废物也能开上捷豹。

19、No fun just to keep it straight. You’ve got to move a little bit, feel the road.
直走有什么意思,总得打打方向盘,才能有感觉。

20、You patronizing me, peewee?
当我没见过世面吗?

————
✅生活小常识|✅生活小窍门|✅健康小常识|✅生活小妙招✅情感口述故事

本文标题:
文章链接:alingn.com
文章来源:阿里云社区
友情链接:✅女娲导航  ✅分享者社区  ✅健康者社区  云书社区  ✅今日健康  ✅分享笔记  ✅伏羲社区

You may also like...